Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Nite Rides

Just got back from a nite ride with the TBR crew. For those who don't know, TBR stands for Troy Bike Rescue, a community bike shop in downtown Troy, NY. Meandered around through a cemetary in the dark. Talked with some interesting people, and generally had a great time. I met someone who works down at the local food coop who may be able to hook me up w/ bulk discount tea leaves and herbs from local farmers. I've been meaning to create a small side business where I'd make 30 gallons or so of Iced Tea from local products and sell it at the farmers markets in town. To do this, I'll need to do a few things. The first is to build sterile equiptment to boil large quantities of water. This will probably be done with a 35 gallon drum and brick wood stove that I'll build on my back patio. The second is to build a bike trailer so that I can get my product to market. The third is to get some igloo esq coolers that I can transport my iced tea batches in my trailer. Perhaps I could make these out of Ecovative Design's revolutionary material greensulate?! (I will post about how awesome Ecovative is later).

Ecovative's revolutionary material Greensulate might make for a perfect organic iced tea cooler!

I also went to my favorite local pub Brown's, where they brew their own award winning beer. I purchased a growler of oatmeal stout, which I am about to enjoy a glass of. I also bought a used BC Rich Beast Guitar for cheap from my neighbor. I'm going to be working on creating custom electric guitar effects for some musicians I know, so I needed an electric guitar with decent pickups to experiment with. I'm also looking for a small clean amp for the same purpose. I'mma get to that stout now. Life is good!

This guitar is ridiculous, and sorta uncomfortable to play, I might reshape the body. Man I need more hours in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment